Tuesday, September 10, 2013

What should I get my 16 year old boyfriend for valentines day?

birthday gift ideas vancouver
 on The Gift Exchange - Gift giving, Great gift ideas, Elegant trends for ...
birthday gift ideas vancouver image



hockeyfan1


Im15. He likes wrestling, video games, Vancouver Canucks and the ottowa senators. I already got him some hockey stuff for his birthday so i dont want to get him somethine similair. I have no idea what to get him and i have already made him a couple of cds so im running out of songs( so i dont know of any good ones) please help im going sjopping soon


Answer
Small box with Kisses.

You can get a small box like a small gift box and fill it with 365 chocolate kisses! Then add a little note explaining that he now can have a kiss everyday of the year from you. If you have 365 kisses..

my 26th birthday is coming up and my family are asking me for plans?




Sakura


I'm from Vancouver BC, i don't drink and Im not sure where to go or do for my birthday this Friday any ideas?


Answer
Watch nice movie and give birthday treat to your friends and family either at home or outside. Get a gift card for yourself and enjoy thrills of online shopping on your 26 birthday.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment