Thursday, September 5, 2013

Should I give my friend a mix cd for a birthday gift?

birthday gift ideas sister in law
 on SISTER IN LAW BIRTHDAY CARDS
birthday gift ideas sister in law image



Tom C


My friend and I have always given each other gifts during our birthdays. I feel like our gift ideas are wacky like for my last one, i got a bottle of wine. I was thinking this year to give her a mix cd of songs she probably never heard from bands I love. Though I want to know if this is a good or bad gift idea?


Answer
I sister in law gave me a couple of CD's for christmas she made for me they were to cool, one was of old skating songs we use to listen to and then she gave me one of new music, I think it is a great gift!

What do you get a 5 yr old for a birthday gift?




marshmello


I'm not sure what to get my nephew for his birthday he has alot of toys and he shares with his older brother too which he is a yr older then he is but also their mother home teaches them I'm just woundering if I should get him a teaching toy or books or what?


Answer
When my son turned four my sister-in-law gave him a wallet with money in it. This turned out to be a wonderful idea. It has tought him that things do cost money and it has tought him to keep track of things. He has had his wallet for four months now and he still has money in it. Everytime he gets a dollar he has to put it in his wallet.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment