Thursday, September 5, 2013

What my boyfriend should get his mom for her birthday?

birthday gift ideas 50
 on Fun Ideas For A 50th Birthday Party By Richard Your Care - kootation ...
birthday gift ideas 50 image



Green Pand


My boyfriends moms birthday is coming up and he needs some ideas of what to get her. From what I know of his mom she loves baths, she bakes/cooks and she enjoys movies. I haven't really been around her much to know her interests. I do know she enjoys coffe, or going out with her female friends. His mom is in her early 50's and such a lovely lady who deserves the best. Any gift idea will inspire an idea. Mother's out there, what would be a perfect birthday gift from you son?


Answer
i think surprise gift n dinner is best

What should i get my boss for her birthday?




Interns09


I work at a law firm as an intern and 4 other interns and I have decided to get our Boss a birthday gift. She is actually a lawyer at the firm, a nun, and shes well in about her 50-60s. She is simple and doesn't really wear anything fancy. Any ideas? We don't want to do the cliche and dust collectors of plaques or office stuff; its a waste of money. We want to get her something she would actually use and appreciate.


Answer
Hire a male stripper.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment