Monday, September 23, 2013

What are some great last minute birthday gifts ideas for my b'day on April 18th?

birthday gift ideas 23
 on Birthday Gifts NZ - September 2012 - Gift Ideas | Gifts Online ...
birthday gift ideas 23 image



Sara


I can't makeup my mind for my 23rd b'day on April 18th. What are some great last minute b'day gift ideas to ask my group home manager to get me? I love Disney Princess, Tinkerbelle. So, ya'll help me out? I be 23 next Thursday April 18th. Also I need to tell my Auntie Rita about my wish list. I love build a bear workshop should I tell her that I luv to have a Monkey to be named after my favorite Disney Princess Belle or Ariel? Please offer good advice. Thanks...


Answer
Do buy a watch gift this birthday occasion. Watches are timeless and portray confidence and class. You can buy watches online also. Check out the site below, it offers free shipping and returns also.

What are the Best Gift ideas for Dad?




Ana


My dads birthday is on 23 december. It is also christmas so we get to give him one gift instead of two.However he has many gadgets such as GPS , Work toosl etc. What are some Best Gift ideas for a dad who has everything?


Answer
I say get him some good cigars, or a nice briar tobacco pipe and some pipe tobacco.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment