Saturday, September 21, 2013

What are some inexpensive and creative ideas for a 20 year old birthday gift?

birthday gift ideas creative
 on http://funjooke.com/50th-birthday-gifts-women-classic-thong.html
birthday gift ideas creative image



Sarah


My budget is around $20 and I was just wondering what are some inexpensive birthday gift ideas that would be perfect for my dear friend.


Answer
How about a coffee table book!

What are some birthday gift ideas for a girlfriend?




X16


She's still in high school, keep in mind. So far I got her a nice piece of clothing, a golden bracelet, and a new dress watch. Are there any gift ideas that are nothing like the ones mentioned above, something really creative or desirable out there? I'm going to make everything cute and stuff, but is there anything else I should consider?
Breamarie91, you're an idiot. "Obsessing over" a relationship? Says you? Like you know half a drop of s*h*i*t whats goin on, you sound so whiny that I'm guessing no guy has ever wanted to get with you.



Answer
a romantic dinner and a really cute stuffed animal would be so romantic (if u like my answer please pick as best answer)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment