Friday, September 27, 2013

What's a good idea for a birthday gift for a long distance friendship?

birthday gift ideas uk
 on 40th Birthday Gifts | 40 Is New 20 | Impressions Designer Gifts
birthday gift ideas uk image



kelci t


I'm at college and can't be home for my friends birthday tomorrow so I want to send her a video or something but I don't know what to do for the video.
For my birthday we couldn't be together and so she went on myspace and put up all these pictures of people and things we both love and said "(whatever is in the picture) says happy birthday!" And I thought it was cute so I want to do something for her.

Any ideas?



Answer
Send her a plane ticket to your college's local airport so she has to come to you. And you've bought her a present, so you kill two birds with one stone (uk expression).

What are some good books or just gifts for a 13 year old boy?




zero7studi


My cousin lives in the UK, he's quite smart and goes to a private school, loves to read, into rocks/gemstones, not really into sports. Any ideas of a birthday present, any teachers/professers out there know of any good books? Thanks a lot guys.


Answer
I know gift cards are a bit impersonal but, as a reader myself I love getting them. Because I read so many different types of things nobody knows what to get me. So...maybe you could get him something small that he could open right there. And a gift card for later?
Just a thought. :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment