Tuesday, September 10, 2013

What should be a good return gift for birthday party?

birthday gift ideas on a low budget
 on Powered by myTinyTodo 1.4.2
birthday gift ideas on a low budget image



jes


I am celebrating my daughter's first birthday. I want something in low budget for 1or 2 year kids and for different ages year kids. If you have good idea please write.


Answer
a bag filled with dollar store toys, that is what my aunt did and it worked

What do Dads like to get for their birthday?

Q. So, yeah, I don't know what to get my Dad for his birthday. I have a low budget. Ideas?


Answer
i give my dad 60$ every year for him to get whatever he wants.... but if that is not what you want then i suggest:

1. personalized trophy saying "Worlds #1 Dad"
2. Anything that is personalized.
3. Watch... preferably silver and black.
4. A card
5. Something planned.. like a getaway gift.
6. Offer he wouldn't resist

hope that helped




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment