Thursday, September 5, 2013

What are some great last minute birthday gifts ideas for my b'day on April 18th?

birthday gift ideas that are free
 on Find the perfect birthday present - 10 Free Birthday Gift Ideas
birthday gift ideas that are free image



Sara


I can't makeup my mind for my 23rd b'day on April 18th. What are some great last minute b'day gift ideas to ask my group home manager to get me? I love Disney Princess, Tinkerbelle. So, ya'll help me out? I be 23 next Thursday April 18th. Also I need to tell my Auntie Rita about my wish list. I love build a bear workshop should I tell her that I luv to have a Monkey to be named after my favorite Disney Princess Belle or Ariel? Please offer good advice. Thanks...


Answer
Do buy a watch gift this birthday occasion. Watches are timeless and portray confidence and class. You can buy watches online also. Check out the site below, it offers free shipping and returns also.

What are some cheap birthday gift ideas for my boyfriend?




StopDropPa


My boyfriend's 19th birthday is coming up and I was going to get him 19 little things. He always gets me really good gifts so I wanted to do something different that he will remember. But I'm not trying to spend a lot of money. I have some ideas, but I need 19. If you could help, I'd really appreciate it! Guys feel free to answer as well!


Answer
A gift certificate to his favorite restaurant.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment