Saturday, September 14, 2013

How to tell my dad I don't want his wife to come with us for my birthday?

birthday gift ideas wife
 on Best Gift Ideas For Wife On Her Birthday - Birthday Gifts For Wife ...
birthday gift ideas wife image
Q. I'm 13, turning 14 in a little under 20 days. My dad bought me tickets for a Daughtry concert for the week before my birthday, but he bought a ticket for his wife to come along as well. I was hoping that it would just be me and my dad so we could spend time together, but I don't know how to tell him that without sounding ungrateful for the gift. Any ideas?


Answer
.....Shelby, while that would have been nice to have some quality time just with your dad, it's a bit late to do anything about it. I'm sure his wife already knows she's going so if you say anything at this point you'll just hurt a lot of feelings. You should just go and enjoy the concert and be appreciative. :-)

What would be a good gift idea for a husband's birthday from his wife?







My Mom has no idea what to get my dad for his bday. I got him a movie that he loves and two cds.


Answer
There are a lot of gifts that your mother might give...as for example
-Some really nice perfume or new fragrance - such as the new lacoste one, or hugo boss
-Nice watch!
-Wallet, engraved key chain
-Little chocolate boxes, or heart shaped candy.
-Tickets to a concert / Sporting Event




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment