Friday, September 6, 2013

My fiance's birthday is coming up and its the first time we are going to celebrate it together. Gift ideas?

birthday gift ideas in chicago
 on birthday gift ideas chicago on NBA Chicago Bulls Birthday Gift Card ...
birthday gift ideas in chicago image



M


The problem is he has everything he wants and can get whatever he wants and i am going to do something thoughtful (suprise dinner) but i really think i should have a gift to give him. He is just so thoughtful when he buys me gifts. I need something a little expensive, tasteful and elegant, but not too expensive. About 300-500 dollars. Any suggestions??
(no jewelry)



Answer
Take him to a show or play like the shows they have in Vegas or New York or Chicago if you are close to any of those cities.
You could also get a chef to come over and prepare his favorite dish. With what you are planning to spend should be enough.

where I can buy a female Shitzu?




sh_shahami


I just want to buy a female shitzu for my wife as birthday gift and dont know where I can find a good price plus healthy puppy .I do live in Chicago land .
any idea?



Answer
My breeder is Pam Peterson of Royal Kennels in Moscow, Ohio. It's about an hour east of Cincinnati. Here is her link: http://www.royalkennels.com/
She takes excellent care of her animals, and she shows them too. Good prices as well. I hope this helped. :D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment