Friday, September 20, 2013

How do I deliver something to Canada from the US? *Help*?

birthday gift ideas to have delivered
 on Birthday Gifts Christchurch - February 2013 - Gift Ideas | Gifts ...
birthday gift ideas to have delivered image



Kitty


I have one of my really close friend's birthday in Canada and I want to get her something for her birthday, like a handmade gift, such as something like a pillow I made or something.
I have absolutely no idea how I deliver that from Virginia, USA - Alberta, Canada

Can you please go over the process and everything?
Thank you so much!



Answer
Contact your local post office and ask them. The USPS will send it to Canada and from there Canada Post will deliver the parcel to your friend.

It's pretty easy - make the gift. Find a box big enough to hold it. Watch the size and weight - the heavier and bigger the package, the more you pay. Seal the box (or large envelope) once you've made sure you packed the present carefully.

Now... make sure it's tapped up well. Put on the box your friend's address. Don't forget the Postal Code (our equivalent of the zip code) city and province. Put your return address on the top left hand corner of the box (above and to the left of your friend's address)

Take it to the local post office and they will weigh it and tell you how much it will cost. Pay them, hand them the box and VOILA ... it's on it's way.

Easy as can be

Where can I order an apple pie to ship to my grandfather's assisted living facility?




Sam


I live in Texas and he's in Arizona. He loves apple pie and I thought if I could get a homemade apple pie to ship to him for his birthday it would be the perfect gift. Any ideas on how to do this would be much appreciated!


Answer
I work at a bakery and we get orders all the time from family members who live in a different state and purchase things to be delivered to nursing homes here or family homes.
Call a bakery local to your grandfather and have one delivered.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment