Thursday, September 5, 2013

Any ideas for a cooking/baking gift that I can give for a friend under 100 bucks?

birthday gift ideas nyc
 on Birthday Gift Idea | Modern Design
birthday gift ideas nyc image



tg


It is a birthday gift and my friend has recently (6 months) gotten into cooking/baking and would like to apply for culinary school sometime.

I may buy a gift certificate for a cooking lesson in NYC or would like to buy something cool that doesn't look like it came straight from a Target/Wal Mart aisle. But something useful, handy, etc.



Answer
Anything related to your friend's passion of cooking will be well received. I was thinking along the lines of something that she wouldn't buy herself straight away.. a beautiful Tagine for example.

Used extensively for Moroccan recipes they are beautiful as an ornament in the kitchen as well.

Team it up with some great spices and a cookbook and there is a truly unique gift!

Good luck!

What to do for daughters ninth birthday?




Momma


Her name is Faith and she is turning 9! Her sister Chastity is coming to, but I'm getting a babysitter for my other kids. Well probably go to the church first, and then continue with her birthday. It's in a few weeks, any ideas?


Answer
Just ask her what she wants to do and do it. When my daughter turned 9 we took her to Paris set up a mini carnival for her, invited everyone in the class and did many other things for the rest of the month. It was a lot of fun and she enjoyed it. We also gave her all of the gifts she wanted so if you are not planning on having a huge celebration you can do this also.I do both for my kids. Another good idea is to take her to Hollywood and give her her own little video or photo shoot for fun(my husband made this possible he works in that area and will make my kid a star(:). Trust me ,my kid did this just randomly and it was awesome. Another thing I did was bought my daughter a horse,installed a bowling alley in the house, a movie theater, an indoor pool,and some other things for her 11th b-day, this was not all kids just can't get enough right?!(: I also have set up a water park with real slides and cool rides. Another cool thing is to go to Canada or Disney or NYC. We do these regularly but most don't because we have a little more money. Lastly, for my sons birth-month(our family does not celebrate just one day) I bought a private jet(not the only thing) and a hot air balloon +blimp with his name and happy birthday(we did each of these for all our kids and one of each with the family name on it in their/our favorite color, the family ones are rainbow with other designs)(we got even more than that, that would be lame if we did not).
Hope you can do this and remember to give your girl everything she wants. If you don't do this, you are a bad parent or just extremely poor!
Hope I helped and your daughter has a great birthday(next year try a birth month,its worth it)
(((:




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment