Friday, September 6, 2013

what to buy my 20 year old male cousin?

birthday gift ideas 20 year old
 on Cool Mom Picks - Birthday gifts for 5 year old boy? - Reader Q&A
birthday gift ideas 20 year old image



Serina K


I'm going to his birthday party tomorrow and I don't know what to buy him. Our family hasn't been close for a few years but I'd like to get him a meaningful gift. What do 20 year old males usually like? Thanks for any gift ideas!


Answer
Maybe a set of shot glasses? Its hard to tell without knowing anything about him.
Some type of alcohol related glassware is usually a safe option.

But you can't pick anything really meaningful without knowing him and his personal tastes better.

A nice tshirt that fits him well is good too. I hate getting random one-size-fits-all tshirts but a nice fitting tshirt is great. Like a designer tshirt (doesn't have to be super expensive though).

What should I get my boyfriend for his 20th birthday?




lydia t


He's a complete sci-fi nerd, his whole family is into tech things (which I don't want to go close to because I know I'll mess it up), he's very practical but he likes things that are high quality. He is not the type of 20 year old who would like anything that has to do with drinking or skanky girls.
I just need a gift idea in time for his birthday in September.



Answer
He sounds great! Try an awesome new game or IPOD or something. Maybe even a gift card to Best Buy. Guys are hard to buy for sometimes! lol Good luck and God Bless!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment