Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What is a good gift for an aquarius male for a birthday?

birthday gift ideas zodiac
 on ... we ll suggest mens birthday gifts ideas according to his zodiac sign
birthday gift ideas zodiac image



Respectful





Answer
You could purchase an Aquarius zodiac medallion for your friend to wear around his neck, at least he'll know what his sign is. Actually I really don't think people make the choice of a gift purchase by what zodiac sign their friend falls under. Buy/make something that your friend will like, I always like something handmade, it shows the person giving has taken a some time to make something special for me, and to me that means alot. One time a friend bought me a lighter, had it engraved...it was a nice gift, but I don't smoke! I still have the lighter, never used it. Another friend made me a picture frame, she decorated it with seashells and some netting...she also had a photograph when we were kids...now that I have hung up in my home! so get creative and make something special, if you have no idea...look at some creative crafts at a local craft center, or online (craft projects)
have fun!

What do you think i should give to my boyfriend?




anss


he like Japanese cartoon (anime). He is smart and patient, and his zodiac is Aquarius. This will be his 16th birthday


Answer
Get him some manga, maybe. :D It's anime in book form. One of my old girlfriends got me some, and it's really addicting. I became obsessed with it, haha.

Or if you're looking to be a little more romantic, maybe a nice watch, or a ring if you think he'd be comfortable wearing one. Ehh...XD I'm not too good with the gift ideas, but I hope I helped.

x




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment