Friday, September 27, 2013

What is a good but reasonably priced 30th birthday gift for a female friend?

birthday gift ideas best friend female
 on images of gift ideas for girl best friend on holiday wallpaper
birthday gift ideas best friend female image



Jenna


This is the first time I'm buying a 30th birthday gift for a close friend & no idea what to get... Help!


Answer
Go to www.amwayglobal.com/EricRollins and shop gift collections some really neat options for a lot of price ranges

What my boyfriend should get his mom for her birthday?




Green Pand


My boyfriends moms birthday is coming up and he needs some ideas of what to get her. From what I know of his mom she loves baths, she bakes/cooks and she enjoys movies. I haven't really been around her much to know her interests. I do know she enjoys coffe, or going out with her female friends. His mom is in her early 50's and such a lovely lady who deserves the best. Any gift idea will inspire an idea. Mother's out there, what would be a perfect birthday gift from you son?


Answer
i think surprise gift n dinner is best




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment