Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What is a great and appropriate birthday gift from a man to a lady friend without insinuating any 2nd thought?

birthday gift ideas roommate
 on birthday gift ideas from far away | Wedding Gift Calculator
birthday gift ideas roommate image



crazyguy


We used to be roommate but she moved out but we are still friends. She invited me to her birthday, I was just wondering what will be a great and appropriate gift to her. FYI: No funny business has never occurred between us and I respect her and she has a lot of dignity.
What should I bring? Nothing, Gift card, Liquor or... I don't know you know women they always ahead of time when it comes to these kind of stuff....



Answer
A gift card is a good idea, beside women themselves do not know what they want why even bother think too much about it?

What should I get as a birthday gift for my college roommate?




Anonymous


We're not really close b/c we have completely different schedules, but the other day she surprised me for my birthday with a $25 box of truffles. We go to an expensive college and while I'm on scholarship, she's quite affluent and has more $$$ to spend. I really don't want to spend more than $15... but I'm not sure what to get her because she has very expensive taste... Any ideas?


Answer
A nice thick novel. She sounds like an uptight nerd, who also appreciates thought. That would keep her busy for a while, and is often quite cheap.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment