Friday, September 27, 2013

40th birthday?

birthday gift ideas women turning 40
 on pile of colorful 40th birthday presents helps make the day special.
birthday gift ideas women turning 40 image



lil pumpki


So my family is throwing a suprise birthday party for my cousin who's turning 40. I need ideas for a gift. She's kind of boring, too old for her age type of person. and I'm 9 years younger so I'm not sure what to get her. Any ideas will be helpful.


Answer
You can go to this site: http://www.gifts.com/

and click on "Personality", then choose "woman"

you will then get to take a mini quiz about your cousin's personality and then you will get TONS of suggestions.

when you click on a suggested item, you will see prices and places you can get the item from as well as a few more similar items on the right hand side, so that you can find the price that's right for you.

i use this site to get ideas whenever i shop.
i hope it helps you, too!
:)

Give me some great Gag gift idea for a man?




Lisa N


I have a friend who will be turning 32 soon, he gave me some terribly embarassing gifts for my birthday AT WORK IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. I want some inexpensive (like under 35-40 dollars) gag gift ideas, and where can I buy them? I was thinking something like "Obese naked women novelty playing cards" but I can't find any online. Any ideas? I will give points for the best answer! Thanks everyone!

Also, does anyone know where I canbuy playing cards with FAT naked women on them, I've seen the ones with just plain naked women on them
These are some geat ideas, except the one about the flashlight, any more?



Answer
Candy thong from either Hot topic or Spencers. They have little maid outfits that he might adore wearing, lol.
They have candy brazeers as well. I picked up some fake breasts somewhere in the mall last week because my friend always complains about being flat chested, maybe you should try something along those lines?
And the naked women you might find at Spencers in their gift card stand thngy.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment