Sunday, September 29, 2013

What can I do for my moms birthday?

birthday gift ideas on pinterest
 on trolling for gift card ideas, I came across the cutest of all ideas ...
birthday gift ideas on pinterest image



truth


It's on Saturday and I have no clue what to do


Answer
Make her a picture slideshow and bake a cake and throw a party! As far as presents go, www.pinterest.com has a lot of neat gift ideas. :-) Good luck!!
http://pinterest.com/gifts/

what are the best apps for Kindle Fire HD?




Sam


My wife gifted me a kindle fire on my birthday its a really cool gadget but I dont know what the best apps that i can download to it...I like music,reading books and taking pictures with my wife and family


Answer
Look at the latest top apps to get some idea, including both free and paid ones:

http://budurl.com/KindleTopApps

For apps, here're my recommendations:
- Pandora
- HD Camera
- textPlus
- Bible
- Instafire - Instagram Client
- Pinterest
- Facebook
- Battery HD
- Drawing Pad
- Alarm Clock
- Calculator Plus
- MapQuest
- INOMail
- TubeMate
- OfficeSuite Professional
- QuickOffice Pro
- 7notes

And some good games:
- Subway Surfers
- Offroad Legends
- Fruit Ninja
- Jetpack Joyride
- Plants vs Zombies
- Minecraft
- Temple Run
- Where's My Water
- Where's My Perry
- Cut the Rope
- Ice Age Village




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment