Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What gift do you get a 22 year old male for Christmas?

birthday gift ideas ireland
 on Caricatures Ireland original birthday gift ideas from Allan Cavanagh
birthday gift ideas ireland image



Me


He's my best friend but is completely impossible to shop for. Unfortunately, his birthday is at the beginning of the month as well. It was difficult enough coming up with something to get him then. I don't want to get the bottle of booze or some goofy t-shirt, but I'm also not looking to get him something sentimental like a photo of us or something equally lame. Any suggestions?


Answer
Depends what his taste is of course - but my brother is 22, and my boyfriend is 21 - for both I'd usually go something distinctive and statement-making (they like things that have other guys curious/admiring, though they'd never admit it), but also something they'd never think of themselves and that makes them laugh when they open it. And yes, they love gadgets.

Some ideas:
- Belt buckles with LED scrolling displays are available online and in street/skatewear shops as well as (I'd think) novelty shops - http://www.coolhunting.com/archives/2005/01/led_belt_buckle.php
- One of his favourite bands on vinyl
- ANY sort of remote control car/helicoptor/robot...
- a dart board
- my boyfriend really wants a toilet-roll mounted iPod mount so he can have music on the loo and in the shower... go figure... might be a bit expensive though! http://www.bimbambanana.com/index.php?p=&side=visProd&prod_id=321
- if all else fails, fall back on the old classics, engraved hipflask or Zippo...
- games for his phone - FIFA and rally driving are popular over here (Ireland) and they only cost about €5 each

It is my boyfriends 24th birthday next month and i want to get him something really special, any unique ideas?




Diana M


He always buys me really different gifts and i just want to do something special for him... money isn't really much of an issue, We live in Northern Ireland so we are limited in terms of exciting activity days etc. Thanks, in advance, for all your help :)


Answer
you could try Zorbing, at The Jungle, search on google for it. I got my bf zorbing and he loved it! we both got to go in a huge ball, had water gushed in and chucked down a hill in it! great feeling




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment