Monday, September 23, 2013

what are 3 different birthday gift ideas for 15 year olds?

quick birthday gift ideas to make
 on designs that inspire to create your perfect home
quick birthday gift ideas to make image



SmileYouAr


3 of my friends are having a joint birthday party and i have no idea what to get them! they are all turning 15.

The party is in 2 days so please be quick!

please help!xxx



Answer
money, games, clothes, hats, psp, wii, for guys
make up, jewlery, clothes, purfume for girls

What is a quick gift that I can sew/make for a 2 year old girl's birthday?




MamiiX2


We have a birthday party to attend for a 2 year old girl, very soon. I need some gift ideas that I can make, preferably by sewing (but I will accept other ideas, of course).


Answer
Little girls want to be like big girls - make her a small tote.

http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/fat_quarter_purses




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment