Sunday, September 29, 2013

What are some inexpensive and creative ideas for a 20 year old birthday gift?

birthday gift ideas him
 on Birthday Gift Ideas For Him and Coolest Birthday Gifts for Him
birthday gift ideas him image



Sarah


My budget is around $20 and I was just wondering what are some inexpensive birthday gift ideas that would be perfect for my dear friend.


Answer
How about a coffee table book!

Any good gift ideas for my Sagittarius boyfriend?




M�nica


My Sag bf is turning 21! I need some birthday gift ideas :)

A little about him: He likes to look good, make a good impression of others, like he's the alpha male or something, he loves traveling, nature and outdoor activities. He's also really funny and likes humor.



Answer
A trip to Las Vegas. Drink a lot.

Sagittarius = Travel
21 = Drink




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment