Sunday, September 8, 2013

Christmas Gift ideas for a 2 year old girl?

birthday gift ideas one year old baby girl
 on images of time to break out the birthday cake and celebrate making it ...
birthday gift ideas one year old baby girl image



:]]


I want to get a present for my boyfriends two year old daughter, but I can't think of anything? She likes baby dolls, but she has alot of them already so that's thrown out. She also likes blankets, big legos, and stuffed animals. Got any ideas?


Answer
A two-year old will really, truly, not get the idea, or be pleased, if they get a gift on Christmas. It's really just another day to them. Which is totally why everyone gets toddlers an insane amount of gifts every year, which is nonsense, but that's just my opinion. And yes, I'm a jealous teenager.

Anyways.
If they throw something out a lot, don't get it.
I suggest you get a gift basket for her. A cute one too, so she can carry her things around. Throw in the blankets, legos, stuffed animals, pillows, and might as well get a couple small dolls for her while you're at it.

Sounds pricey? Not that much. I've seen tons of places that set out handmade gift baskets - already wrapped, too - around this time with all that jazz for only twenty bucks.

The stuffed animals, in my experience, toddlers and babies like ones that are just the right size for them, so it's big enough to hug and carry, but small enough so that it's not towering over the little one. Several small plush often overwhelm the child - get a nice big one, and if you insist on smaller ones, give them to your boyfriend to hide. When the time comes, and she's not co-operating or whatever, take it out to bribe them with.

I agree with one of the others on the animal pillow/plush. They come in penguins, lady bugs, dolphins, polar bears, every other animal you can think of, and I've seen them at the mall, in one of those carts. Where I live, they're thirty bucks, but they're really cute and squishy. A two-year old might not get it though.

You can get a blanket customized for her. Choose your color, fabric. Or bring in one of your old ones, and get them to embroider her name, with some cute pictures. Toddlers tend to like pictures that are all over, or running down the sides, instead of just in one corner. Spread the love, you know?

My little brother - he's two - LOVED his Pooh-bear backpack that he got for his birthday. We're training him for daycare soon, and every morning, he sees me carrying mine my backpack to school, so he was super physicked when he got one. Pack it up with some toys, and maybe a sticker book. It's much more efficient and toddler-friendly than a gift basket. He'll have a sort "friend" in the backpack when he starts school, and whatnot. It doesn't even need to be jazzy. My cousins was like a design made ten years ago, with dark colors, and only a Winnie and Tigger on the front. He still carries it around, and it's a month since he got it. That's a pretty long life-span for a child's play toys.

Hope I helped!

Birthday gift for an 8 year old girl that Ive never met?




Heather +


One of my good friends got married about 2 years ago and tomorrow she's having a birthday party for her husbands daughter from a previous marriage. I don't know anything about this girl but think it'd be rude to show up without a gift. Any ideas?


Answer
Here is what my little 8 year old sister says
BAby dolls
BArbies
Jewelry
Girl stuff
she says It depends about her personality she says to call




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment