Friday, September 20, 2013

What to put in a gift basket for girlfriends 18th birthday?

quirky birthday gift ideas
 on ... Pads - I Mustache You A Question - Get Organized - Quirky Gift Ideas
quirky birthday gift ideas image



scofield


we've only been seeing each other for a couple of weeks but her birthday is coming up and really the first question is, is a gift basket of little presents a good idea? (as opposed to something a bit less personal, or something it would be too soon in the relationship to give), and then what should go in the gift basket? i was thinking maybe some funny or quirky things but also just general gifts your 18 year old girl would like
and maybe something with an inscription like a lighter (too manly?) or folding mirror thing that girls use



Answer
are you making it yourself? if not you can get a custom made one by emailing: anneandcogifts@yahoo.com. I got one for my friend from here and it was pretty neat. you can get her the usually girly perfume, lotions, and stuff

What to get my sister for her 15th birthday?




Libby


My sister is turning 15 in early March and I need some birthday present ideas.
She's kinda not your average 15 year old. She likes football and music (I don't wanna get her a cd) she loooves the Hunger Games, she loves all things quirky and is really funny. She loves to read and watch movies but I don't wanna get her a giftcard or anything.
Ideas?



Answer
OMYGOD HUNGER GAMES!!!!

the perfect gift is tickets to midnight premiere on march 23 if she has no plans to go

she probably does, if she's really a fan like myself. In which case, you could take her out to shop or eat out together and talk and catch up. Your sister should really appreciate that.

if she likes to write, this is what i did for my best friend last christmas. she also loves the hunger games and I went out and bought her a notebook. I covered the notebook in paper and attached a picture of the hunger games crest on the front. On the inside, you can write a little note or something humorous. maybe have a picture of the two of you together too?

have fun and i hope you come up with something great!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

1 comment:

  1. Great data. I'm searching for top quality big surprise holder companies that will can handle applying feelings. Regards for your truth

    gift baskets canada
    .

    ReplyDelete