Thursday, September 19, 2013

What are some gift ideas for my boyfriend?

birthday gift ideas long distance relationships
 on Romantic Gifts Guide | Creative Gift Ideas for birthdays ...
birthday gift ideas long distance relationships image



Biscuit_Wi


My boyfriend and I have been in a long distance relationship for almost an entire year now. We are extremely close, so ooey-gooey gift ideas would be okay. I have a few ideas of my own in mind right now, but I would appreciate it if you would share what you would like from your girlfriend (if you're a male) or the experiences (good or bad) you've had in the past with gifts you've given your boyfriend (if you're a female). I would appreciate any advice... You're all extremely helpful. Thanks for your time! :)


Answer
Give him your naked body. That is what my girl friend did for my birthday!! She got in some new lingerie and then got naked.

21st birthday gift idea for my boyfriend of 4 months?




piccola_te


I met my boyfriend 5 months ago whilst on exchange in Italy. He's from Peru and I am from Australia. He's back at home now for holidays before he goes back to finish his degree in Italy. I am planning to go over to Italy again in January/Feb. I went home about a week ago and we are trying our best to make the long distance relationship because we love each other. It's his birthday soon and I want to think of something amazing to do for him!

Do you have any ideas?



Answer
Hi Piccola,

I know it's not easy to find gifts for guys!!!! Its very sweet to know that you are trying your best to make the long distance relationship work......My best wishes to you on this regard.

For the gift, I would like to suggest you to check out a site like "Owen & Fred.com". Mostly made in the USA gifts, very high quality.......It offers gifts like wallets,bags,pens,belt and other gift items that you may like to gift to your boyfriend. If your boyfriend loves men accessories then I would suggest you to check out:- http://www.owenandfred.com/collections/belts For something more different, you might want to consider something sporty: http://www.owenandfred.com/collections/cufflinks/products/game-used-baseball-cufflinks

Wish you good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment