Sunday, September 1, 2013

What do Dads like to get for their birthday?

birthday gift ideas on a low budget
 on Birthday Gift Ideas for Your Husband on a Low Budget thumbnail
birthday gift ideas on a low budget image
Q. So, yeah, I don't know what to get my Dad for his birthday. I have a low budget. Ideas?


Answer
i give my dad 60$ every year for him to get whatever he wants.... but if that is not what you want then i suggest:

1. personalized trophy saying "Worlds #1 Dad"
2. Anything that is personalized.
3. Watch... preferably silver and black.
4. A card
5. Something planned.. like a getaway gift.
6. Offer he wouldn't resist

hope that helped

What should I do for my friends 18th birthday?




Arielle


I'm 17 years old, and live in Los Angeles and my friends 18th birthday is coming up next week.
So far the best idea we've come up with was Disneyland, but we've been there SO many times before, and it's also not the most feasible idea. Plus, I want her 18th to be spectacular and out of the ordinary, not just the typical "amusement park" birthday. Any ideas?
*Keep in mind we have a relatively low budget.*



Answer
give her 18 wonderful gifts related to different things like friendship,love,romance, family, happy, sad, etc.........and don't forget to explain her how they mean.......or else 12 gifts indicating 12 months in a year........up to her next B'day.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment