Monday, September 2, 2013

Is this an appropriate gift for his birthday?

birthday gift ideas personalised
 on ... Birthday - Personalised Jigsaw Puzzles - Gift Ideas - Photo Image Art
birthday gift ideas personalised image



lulu <3


Me and my boyfriend have been together for almost 2 months and his birhday is coming up in about 2 weeks.
So for his birthday i figured i would take him to see Avenue Q on broadway then take him out for dinner.
He's into theater and since were long distance we dont get to see eachother that much.
Do you think this is a good birthday gift for him?
Also do you have any ideas to add on or to change?



Answer
I always try to pick a unique and special gift for my friends and loved ones. I found this great site — http://my-song.ca/s/bdo1! You go on and make a personalized song — I did it for my best friend’s birthday. I had a great time putting the song together. It’s completely personalized, and so cute! It’s something I know she won’t forget for a long time.

What are some birthday gifts for a male teacher that can be bought in a store?




AMP


My teachers birthday is in February and i want to get him something nice, to show him my appreciation for all that he has done for me.


Answer
Something he uses; from now till January, notice his things or his hobbies. A wallet can always be appreciated, as men are prone to warp their wallets in their back pockets till they get ratty. If he uses a tie, you can also do that, or a belt, if you can estimate his waist size. Anything that has to do with his hobbies is also a good gift. A personalized mug is cute, can be meaningful, and cost is manageable.

You can also get picture frames. If your class will pitch in, a digital frame is a nice idea; if you have a compilation of pix of him with the class and other faculty, you can load it in; in fact if you can be in cahoots with his family, you can load those too. You still have time to take lots of pix. Other ideas, see site below.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment