Thursday, May 2, 2013

Some DIY birthday gift ideas for my brother who is turning 23?

Q. It doesn't have to be DIY, I just want to know what 23 year olds like as a gift lol. But I prefer DIY gifts because they are cheaper and special.

A. An internal combustion Engine Kit $ 50
acornonline.com


Cute DIY gift ideas for teen girls?
Q. My two friends have the same birthday so they're having a joint party. I want to get them both similar gifts so my mom suggested money. if no one comes up with anything legit that's all i have to fall back on. I'm quite good with polymer clay so i thought bow rings would be cute, but any other DIY ideas?

A. Don't give money, it's nor personal at all! The whole point of a gift is to show the person how much you know, understand and care about him/her.

Why don't you try
http://www.rockcreekgifts.com/Chamilia_Jewelry_s/57.htm

They have a nice selection of pretty trinkets which you can gift to the girls. Shouldn't be a problem to find something for teen girls.

Hope I helped :)


What's a great 1st birthday present for a little boy?
Q. It's my best friend's son's birthday in a few weeks and I'm going to be out of town. I am looking for a great (and memorable!) first birthday idea from his favorite ''Auntie''.
I am rather crafty so any DIY projects are also welcomed.
I'm prone to spoiling this boy so I'm trying to keep gift ideas under $40 this time....
Moms, what would you be thrilled to see?!

A. A 40 dollar bond or savings account would be great, Most will get him toys which he won't remember but a savings bond or savings account that you can add to each year is very memorable..My sons grand parents did this for our son and he had enough for two years of college after he graduated high school..He can't tell you who gave him what for his first birthday but he can tell you who paid for his first two yrs of college.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment