Thursday, May 2, 2013

What to get a boy turning 13 for easter and birthday?!?!!?

Q. I've been dating someone for a while and he has a 13 year old son who is my soon to be step son. His birthday is this coming monday (easter is sunday). His dad is on call and has work and I have NO idea what in the world to get him! He likes basketball, he wear flat bills and baggy gym clothes and vans or skinny jeans and a hoodie. I'm clueless!

A. http://www.squidoo.com/list-of-gifts-for-easter


What to get my family for christmas ( 5 stars best answer )?
Q. Hello, i ned alot of help what to get my family for christmas. i got my mum and nan something but not sure about theys people.
-My older brother who 20
-My dad
-my dads wife ( dont really like her but i have to ow and her birthday is on boxing day too :@ )
-my half brother he only about 6 months old
Thanks for help best answer get top ratings and 5 stars.
THANKS :]

A. I can relate to your situation with your dad's wife, however luckily my stepmother doesn't want anything.
Older brother:
Sports clothing/ jersey/ hat if he's into a specific sports team
music or movie that he likes
A nice belt or wallet

Dad:
Picture frames with photos of you and your siblings (childhood ones, some that include him as well maybe)
Digital photo frame (same general idea)
Again if he's into a specific sports team, get him something related to that

Dad's wife:
A gift card (I think they're impersonal so that's what I'd do haha)
Nice lotion
A book she'd like

Half brother:
My biggest suggestion would be to look at toys from 6 months up, they have SOOOO many, Lamaze has great ones that my friend's son LOVES. It gives you a lot of options:)


Is it possible to have an all-in-one party??
Q. I am wondering if its possible to have a Halloween (for all ages) / Birthday Party (24yr old male) / Baby shower (ohh that's a mouthful) All-In-One??
If so, please give ideas. My sons birthday is Nov. 1 and he and his wife are expecting a baby around the same time. So I would like to kill 3 birds with one stone. Just dont know how to incorporate all of them together or if it's even possible.

Sincere Ideas will be greatly appreciated !!

Thanks ahead

A. Ok...that is a mouthful!!!
Have everyone comes in costume for what the "baby will be when they grow up. So they'll be in costume..but geared more towards occupational yet can still be creative.

Gifts can be either for the Dad to be or baby on the way.

Food and decorations can still be halloween geared ( orange & black) and games can be both- Would shy away from whole scare your pants off theme and make a more family friendly theme due to those invited.

Put All in one on your invitations to!!! Guests will appreciate covering all bases on one day instead of multiple parties and gift giving. Favors can be halloween candy in cellophane bundles with baby decoration piece tied on





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment