Wednesday, May 1, 2013

What is a great birthday gift for a best friend?

Q. I know people should know their best friends well enough to get them a birthday gift, but with my best friend I have no clue what she wants! I mean I know A LOT about her, but not what to get her as a gift. And i want to get her something that she'll love, not some cheap present. Any ideas for good best friend gifts (besides money or a BFF becklace thing)?? Oh, and i have less than a week to get her something, so please..any quick suggestions?

A. 2 pionts!!! :D


I need ideas for a Birthday gift for a little girl who is turning 2 she has many toys already?
Q. I need some ideas on a birthday gift/ gifts for a little girl who is turning two. She and and her sister 4 have a huge play room full of toys.

A. Money for when she grows :)


What are some good ideas for faculty staff relations activities at my high school?
Q. Stuff like Teacher of the week
Coaches Cards at end of season
teacher birthday gifts
any more ideas of how we can show our appreciation to teachers and staff?

A. Other ideas

1. Gift Cards for christmas - have your classmates chip in a few bucks (maybe $3 each) and buy them a 30 dollar gift card to some place. That's 10 students giving three bucks a piece. That's doable

2. Have a bake sale that raises money for the teacher of the month

Blessings





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment