Wednesday, May 1, 2013

What is the perfect gift for my good guy friend?

Q. Okay so one of my good guy friends has a birthday coming up. Him and I have started to really hit it off so I am determined to get the perfect gift. Any ideas??

A. how about a Cologne gift set. a watch or getting him something sentimental like a picture of the both of you in a really nice frame. but all men like cologne though.


How to bake and what to bake for my friend's birthday on 12/12/12?
Q. My guy friend's birthday is coming up soon. We are not dating and I do not like him in the boy friend way. I want to bake him for his birthday on 12/12/12. It will be a special day. I want to bake him a cake that shows friendship. First, I need to learn how to bake. Can you tell me exactly what I need and how I need to do it? Or just drop me gift ideas.

A. The following site/channel has lots of delicious and easy cake recipes.
There is a video to show you exactly what you need and how to make it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/morganskitchen/videos?flow=grid&view=0


What to get a 15 year old guy for his birthday?
Q. Okay, my best guy friend's birthday is coming up in a week. I won't be in town on his birthday because I'm going to the beach. Any cheap gift ideas to get him? He's turning 15, and I don't want to spend more than $15 on his present. Should I get him something at the beach? I don't think he would wear like a shark tooth/shell necklace. He plays football and is a typical guy.

A. Get him a shell, or a keychain, or a tshirt. Good luck and happy birthday to your friend :)





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment