Wednesday, May 1, 2013

What are good ideas for gifts for a one year old girls 1st bday?

Q. I have honestly never been to a birthday party for a baby or children. I just had a son who is 4 1/2 months old so now I am for the first time being invited to these types of things, I just received a invite for my cousins little girls 1st birthday and have no idea what kinds of things people usually get children this age. If you get toys, how do you know that they dont already have that toy? Any suggestions on a good gift I can take?

A. It's always a good idea to ask the parent if the child needs anything first. :-)

If they say no, clothes are always good at this age, because they can never have enough.

Or you could go with any brightly colored Interactive age-appropriate toy you see at the store. If you're worried they will already have it, keep the receipt in your purse just in case.


What are some good and inexpensive gift ideas for teenage girls?
Q. Im trying to round out my gift givng and need a few ideas of unique but inexpensive gift ideas for teenaged girls. Thanks!

A. I went to Starbucks and got a lot of really cute things. I've seen a lot of really cute and inexpensive boxed jewelry at Fred Meyer stores. I bought my niece for her birthday at Trader Joes these French Truffles and her mom a cute little box of cookies from there and they loved them. Not sure where you are located but I love the store Ross and Kohls. They both have cute scarfs and beanie hats for super cheap you could pair up with some cookies or candy :)


What are some good birthday gift ideas for my friend?
Q. I have a friend whose birthday is coming soon, and she'll be turning eighteen. I'm out of gift ideas and any decent help would be appreciated.
In case it isn't obvious, it's a girl
I'm hoping to spend less than $50.

A. What about a jewelery box?
I thinks every girl like me may have some little things to put in.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment