Thursday, May 2, 2013

Can anyone help with birthday gift ideas for my husband?

Q. My husband is a difficult person to shop for. I need gift ideas for my husband who is under 25. Last year i took him to a NFL game, but I want to do something different this year.

A. Make him a birthday "pack". For example: your husband needs some new soap, ties, mabey even a new pillow,etc. Put most of the stuff he wants in a big box or two and wrap it up in a wrappin paer that "matches him".


What should I write on the METS Citifield brick I am buying as a birthday gift for my husband?
Q. I am going to purchase the 8x8 brick with the METS logo for his 30th birthday gift. I need some ideas as to what to write on it. I believe I have up to 5 lines with 15 letters per line.

As background, he has been a NJ resident and METS fan his entire life...

I appreciate your help on this as I am at a loss!

Thank you!

A. I would put your names on it and your kids names at least. Leaving your names off would be a big mistake. After you put your names put Go Mets or Mets Forever or something corny like that!


What are some good ideas for a husband birthday?
Q. Please suggest some good birthday gifts to a husband , thank ub
I'm looking for a good gift. What can I get him? And he likes to play Sony ps3 and cars. He doesn't like his cell phone at the time

A. I suggest a nice handcrafted wooden chest with some pictures of you both together. A box where he can keep stuff that he is fond of. Check out the MarqART collection, they have some really awesome stuff.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment