Friday, April 12, 2013

What should I get my boyfriend and my mom for their birthdays next week?

Q. He's turning 19. He's not one for sports other than boxing, and he says all he wants for his birthday is me! How typical! I'm completely lost on what to get him, and we've almost been dating for a year so I've never bought him a present as his girlfriend! Also, the worst part is my mother's birthday happens to be on the same day so any ideas for her would help tremendously! She is into holidays and i was thinking some holiday/Christmas homemade gift! ANY ideas would be appreciated greatly!

A. Hi,

You can give them some cute love tokens. Mums love to flaunt the gifts their kids have given them. Something like this one here.http://www.pressies4princesses.co.uk/spaceform/lovely-mummy-token.shtml
There's something for him too. http://www.pressies4princesses.co.uk/spaceform/never-doubt-love-token.shtml

Mom would also love:

1. Leather book marks which also carry a miniature photo frame like this one here http://www.pressies4princesses.co.uk/leather-gifts/leather-photo-bookmark.shtml

2. Fashion accessories to keep her warm during the Christmas season - scarves and stoles

3. Simple, elegant jewellery

Hope this helps!


What is a good birthday gift for my best friend?
Q. My friend and I have been best friends for four years. She is a really nice person and I don't know what to get her. She is moving soon and she will move before her birthday. Any ideas.

A. Get her something that will remind her of all the memories you have had with her.

Example... When my best friend left I got her a pair of Topman boxers with the joker from Bat-man on them cause her nickname is joker.

Little things that will make her laugh are good...

Or you can get a personalised gift like a pillow, hoodie or mug with a picture of you and her on or her name on it. A personalised bracelet or something would be good. Those are always really special cause it shows you took the time to think about what you should get her.

http://www.gettingpersonal.co.uk/?utm_source=GooglePPC&s_kwcid=TC|7862|getting%20personal||S|e|4059384052&gclid=COOnta-pyKECFReZ2Aodng_MDQ is a really good website to go on for all of that stuff.

Hope I've helped (: xx


What can I get my niece for her birthday ?
Q. It is going to be her vary 1st birthday and I jess love her direly . Now she has already got so many closes so I'm going to skip over those but can any of you thank of a good first birthday gift for her ?
Her name is Aimee Robin and she is the sweetest thing ever !! :)

I do not have childeren of my own at this time but mybe someday

A. You niece sounds a very lucky little girl who s going to get very spoilt!

http://www.yourkidsbday.co.uk/ is a good website to give ideas of what to buy her.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment