Monday, April 15, 2013

What happened to all my emails in my inbox?

Q. I used to have about 2,000+ emails in my inbox and now I only have 114. I know one of my emails was a birthday gift card and now I can't find it. Something wiped out the emails.

A. A number of people are having this problem of entire blocks of e-mail vanishing Yahoo have no idea why. The number of people on here who lose important mail, photo's, document's et al is amazing. The first rule of computers is make a back up. The second is..another one. . Hard drives die, memory sticks die, mail goes missing, with 1 Tb drives at the price they are now it's not that expensive. Better safe than sorry.


How do I ask this cutie out on his birthday hes hot.Also gift ideas?
Q. Okay I like this guy at skool, tommorow is his birthday and I wanna ask him out..

Also I need gift ideas

A. umm a teddy bear is always cute(if he as a heart)
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081022150103AAQIiNA


What should i get my friend for his 16th birthday ?
Q. I have a crush.. and were on the brink of going out. I need some ideas for a birthday gift. That is both cute but not trying so hard. You know ?
He plays football ( if that helps )

A. You could buy him a new football -- Spalding is a good brand. Or -- even better -- buy him two tickets to a football game, and that way the two of you can go together!


Answer mine please?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20121101125901AAnzKhT





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment