Friday, April 12, 2013

Birthday Gift for my husband's friend's wife.?

Q. I'm acquainted with my husband's friend's wife and we're invited to her birthday party. She's about 45 years old. I have no idea what to give her. Any suggestions? We have had long conversations before pretaining to being married, but that's about it. And that's only been about 5 times in the last year and a half. The party is at her house. Her husband is giving it for her.

A. Bath and Body works! Can't go wrong!


I want new ideas for men birthday's gifts ?
Q. i would like some help in giving me new, unique ideas for bd gifts to my fiance
i want something nice and not cheap as his birthday is only 20 days before our 8th anniversary so i want to get him sth wooooooooooow

tks a lot in advance
he is in his 30's

A. get him a pistol. Considering he is not an ex felon and neither are you. My wife was all against me getting one. Hell she didnt even want to hold it in the store when i was making a selection. After she fired it for the first time at the range she loves it. Hell now i am actually out of a pistol she has basically taken over that one and now i am looking for another. Its nice because we go to the range and shoot together, we have even went to some begginers compatitions. And the best part is it is actually a pretty good stress releaver more so for her. I am no way some hick who loves guns, this was actually my first gun we are both 25 and if my wife were to surprise me with something like that damn, i think i would actually cry a little bit. All you need considering you live in the US and not california or some of the certain few states that make you jump through ALOT of hoops. You would just need to go down to your local police station, tell them you want a purchase pistol permit. You fill out a little test just common sense questions and then they will run a backround check on you. Then you take your permit to the store and buy your gun. Some states you just have to go to the store and you can do the paper work there but you might have to wait 14 days for the backround check to go through. A great starter gun would be a FNP thats the manufacter. The specific pistol line- up would be the FNP either 9mm,40 cal or 45 cal. I bought the 40 cal and it cost me $600. I say go with that because its ambedectroius, has a manual safety.


Is this a good birthday present idea for my boyfriend?
Q. We have been dating for 5 months and my birthday is this week and his is next week and he turns 30. I was thinking of getting him a digital camera (bc he has a 5 yr old daugher and doesnt have a camera he uses his crappy cell phone) and taking him to the shooting range (he used to go all the time but hasnt since we started dating). I dont want to out do him on gifts though since my bday is this week if he didnt spend a lot of $$ I dont want him to feel bad and then I was just going to get him 30 lottery tickets (since he is turning 30 yrs old) and take him to the shooting range. Is that good??

A. These are all great ideas. I wish I had a girl friend like you.
My late wife got me a new .45 for my 35th birthday. i had one and she got me a custom piece that was reworked and very clean. We went together to the firing range on the Navy Base to try it out and I was impressed that she could shoot too.
Don't worry about what he spends on your B day. Tell him what ever he gets for you is plenty as long as he adds his love with it.
I think you should also have his daughter with you for his B day. Let him break in his new camera by taking some pics of you and his daughter together. This is a great bonding for you and her.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment