Saturday, April 13, 2013

Alright country music fans.....I need some song suggestions?

Q. Alright yall, I got an iTunes gift card for my birthday and as I don't use iTunes much (90% of my songs are CD) and I've run out of song ideas. I go to look up something and then remember, oh nevermind I have that! SO I need a little help here from all yall country music fans.....I need some song suggestions! Preferably country music from the 80's and 90's, but am not opposed to the 70-60-50's and up. More of the traditional stuff and the classics. I'd rather not get the newer stuff since I can just turn on the radio to hear the same thing 5x's lol, especially since I'm a fan of the older country. Anyhow, lay out some song suggestions if you have any please and thank you!

A. These songs are all from 1982 to 1995.

Clint Black "A Better Man"
Mary Chapin Carpenter "I Feel Lucky"
Johnny Cash
Roseanne Cash Seven Year Ache"
John Conlee "Miss Emily's Picture"
David Frizzell - “I’m Gonna Hire A Wino”
Vince Gill "I Still Believe in You"
Merle Haggard "Twinkle, Twinkle Lucky Star"
Faith Hill "Wild One"
Allan Jackson "Don't Rock the Jukebox"
George Jones “Who’s Going To Fill Their Shoes”
Toby Keith "Should've Been a Cowboy"
Alison Kraus "When You Say Nothing at All"
Charly McClain "Dancing Your Memory Away"
Reba McEntire "Little Rock"
Tim McGraw "Don't Take the Girl"
Lorrie Morgan "Five Minutes"
Micheal Martin Murphy "A Long Line of Love"
David Lee Murphy "Dust on the Bottle"
Dolly Parton "9 to 5"
George Strait "Love Without End, Amen"
Pam Tillis "Cleopatra, Queen of Denial"
Randy Travis "On the Other Hand"
Conway Twitty "Tight Fittin' Jeans"
Ricky Van Shelton “Statue of a Fool”
Shellie West "Jose Cuervo"
Hank Williams, Jr. "A Country Boy Can Survive"
Trisha Yearwood "She's in Love with the Boy"
Dwight Yokam "Ain't That Lonely Yet"

Groups
Alabama “Mountain Music”
Diamond Rio "Meet in the Middle"
Highway 101 "The Bed You Made for Me"
Little Texas "My Love"
The Oak Ridge Boys "American Made"
The Statler Brothers "More Than a Name on a Wall"


What is an average amount and list of what a woman spends each month?
Q. Recently I have been trying explain to my husband that I want to get more things like clothes and highlights.

What are some monthly expenses for a woman. I am 25, so these are not just what a teen might spend. I am talking like pricing of keeping up highlights, nails, blue jeans, make up, face wash, lotions, tanning... things I'm forgetting...
The main reason I am asking... I am a SAHM and have a 6 month old. I have been married nearly 4 years, and I do not feel like I have enough money for me. Meaning, I get $50.00 a week for groceries, diapers, wipes, all the baby food, our food, all clothes my husband's, mine and the baby... i only get my hair cut twice a year, and my husband complains SO much when I talk about a manicure, highlights, new clothes (i've had these forever). I want him to understand that not only am i extremely cheap... someday down the road I don't want to have to be this cheap anymore.

A. Spend your own money on yourself.
Problem solved.

If you are a SAHM then you two should figure out what a reasonable weekly allowance is for both of you.
It's not based on "what you need" it's based on what you can afford and are willing to budget.

We allocate $200 a week to allowance. She gets $120 and I get $80; her allowance is spent on her and the kids that's why its more (ice-cream, trips to the zoo, etc...). If we do something special, like take kids to a carnival, I'll spend some of my allowance on it too and a lot of my allowance is spent on her too ;)
When the kids are a little older we'll pay them their allowance directly and my wife will go back to work and have her own money.
That allowance pays for everything not in the budget. e.g. gifts for birthday parties, gifts for each other etc... If you want something expensive you have to save.

So you get an idea of scale, I make $90k and we live in a small home and both of our cars are now paid off. If your household income is $40k you cannot afford to blow $200 a week.

Get the book in the source and have him read the chapter on material support. "She needs to live comfortably".
Most men, myself included, would live in a box for 10 years if it meant we were millionaire when it was over.
Few, if any, women would be willing to do that.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment