Monday, April 29, 2013

Surprise 30th Birthday Housewarming BBQ Gift ideas please?

Q. I am going to a Surprise 30th Birthday Housewarming BBQ and I need gift ideas please!

She is recently married and trying to get pg and likes to decorate her house.................

A. you can't go wrong with a gift card.....

Other ideas.
1. fun marinades/bbq sauces
2. bottle of liquor to stock the bar (good to have on-hand for guests)
3. kitchen towels - you can never have enough
4. gardening tools - if she's a first time home owner
5. hanging basket for her house


Does anybody know what the birthday gift from Sephora is?
Q. I'm thinking of going shopping today, mainly at Sephora. My birthday is coming up and I'm planning on receiving my birthday gift...Does anybody happen to know what it is?
Also, if you had $25-$50 dollars to spend there, what would you buy?
Thanks so much.
When asking what you'd buy, I'm asking for suggestions. (: So if anyone has suggestions of what to buy at Sephora, that'd be amazing. I'm looking for some more, um, unique products. Thanks so much!

A. well i have no idea what your birthday gift is but i do know what i would buy! first i would buy tarte cheek stain i already have it but i want all the colors! haha i love it because its super fast and easy to apply also the color is so pretty and looks really natural.i have the color tipsy which looks very pretty on my beige skin.it costs around 30 dollars its kind of pricey but SO worth it! it last forever and is the best blush iv ever used.next i would buy too faced naked eye shadow pallet the colors are gorgeous and that costs about 35 dollars next i would buy urban decay primer potion.i really like it because it makes my eyeshadows stay on forever and makes the colors look really vibrant and that costs about 18 dollars. well i hope this helps! have fun! :)


What is a good gift to Give a baby/parents for baby's 1st birthday?
Q. I need some good gift ideas to give for a baby boy's first birthday. I do not want to just give some silly toy from target, but I also do not want to spend more then like 30 dollars. It is for coworker's son. I would really like it to be something for them both to enjoy. Ideas please!

A. You could get something engraved from things remembered with his name on it. Maybe a piggy bank? I liked little ride on toys for my kids. You could also get a nice picture frame for the first year or a savings bond. Also, a cute outfit is nice, but doesn't have much meaning. If you aren't close to the coworker or the child, then I wouldn't worry about it being too personal.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment