Friday, April 19, 2013

What is the worst gift you have given your husband or wife?

Q. One year I gave my wife a shower head for her birthday. She quickly made me realize how bad that gift idea was.

A. This is really bad and Im truly ashamed but once whilst involved in an "extra marital liasion" I bought hub and "lover" exact same watches. They were buy one get one half price.


Where can I find the best Lord of the Rings blue ray dvd and what comes with it?
Q. I am planning to give this as a special birthday gift for my wife. She loves the movies and we are about to buy a blue ray dvd player. By the way, I need the trilogy to have Spanish audio track. I have seen some in walmart, but again, it is confusing to know witch one has the extended version. Any ideas?

A. You should check Amazon.com or Bestbuy.com, both sites will also list out what will come in the package.

But you should also check out Wal mart, target, and other places, as they sometimes have special versions exclusive to the store.


What are some cute 25th birthday gift ideas?
Q. it's my wife's 25th birthday and i'm planning on doing a 7-day scavenger hunt leading up to her bday. i just need some ideas for cute, goofy, funny, or whatever gifts for each of the days leading up to the big day, preferably stuff having to do with the 25th birthday.

A. Cattle..





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment