Friday, April 12, 2013

Virgo women i need your help?

Q. there is a girl at work, we work in the same team in the last year and a half. 3 months ago she told everyone in the team she thought my ideas were the best in the team. it all started there. I left her favourite coffee on her desk, she loved it. gave me lots of windows of opportunity like coming to stand next to me alot, copying what i eat/drink, even watching when i leave work so she can run down to my car to say goodbye. but she never says anything so i never noticed these things until now, so i never acted on any of them.

it has been two weeks and she has now stopped doing these things now. like she won't make eye contact with me, but if she knows im looking at her she will smile. if she says hi to me it is in a very low voice i can hardly hear, sometimes a really low hi then a louder one after so I can hear it. in the morning i greet her but she never says anything but yesterday a good morning from her.

i was never rude to her. i hardly know her but i found out its her birthday soon. I said happy birthday and she told me it is in 2 weeks time, on the 27th. should i ask her for coffee first or go straight to asking for birthday dinner and get her a single pink rose?

A. haha no don't do that. I have a virgo sister and a few virgo friends, and i can tell you without a doubt virgo's love to flirt. In their minds they are not AT ALL doing it for any bad intentions; like playing with their feelings. You know even if they have a boyfriend, they will mildly flirt with other people, just like most of the other signs. So before you do anything, i suggest learning a little more about her, like if she's single or not, OR if she really does have any intentions of becoming exclusive with anyone at all, because it is hard to tell when it comes to virgos!
and when you do carry on on trying to win over virgo, you have to be VERY consistent. They will most likely take the lead in the relationship, but they love the sense of security, so dont be a WUSS!
and when buying her gifts it has to be something either very thoughtful, or something expensive.
and hey dont sugar coat. have this aura of mystery around you they luv luv luv that!!
and when youre at the right place, and in the right romantic atmosphere, then you can sincerely pour your heart out to her mmmh :-)

Ta-ta


I need Libran advice!!!! Capricorn Sun with Taurus Moon, Venus in Aquarius, Mars in Pisces loves Libra Sun.?
Q. Ok, so I've posted a similar question before- but here are more specs about me...don't have so many about him...
Sun: Capricorn
Moon: Taurus
Rising: Virgo
Venus: Aquarius
Mars: Pisces

Ok- tell me if you think i have a shot with Libra- I'm pretty gaga over him, but I just don't get him at all. He makes me laugh. But I feel pretty socially inadequate compared to him- although I have my moments. I just don't understand how I have to keep expressing how much I like him, and he still doesnt believe me.

A. Libra is the sign of balance and balanced judgment, beauty, art, charm, and the social graces. Aries acts. Libra reacts. This is why it needs a partner, someone to get things started. Any planet placed in Libra will demonstrate that sense of balance, swinging from one side to another.

The Sun in Libra: Never tell one of these folks that they aren’t being fair. They tend to get angry with that one. And never argue with a Libra Sun-Sign head on. They will counter your every argument. Just look thoughtful, as if you are listening to their every word. You don’t actually HAVE to listen. Just look that way. With Libra Sun-Signs, it’s the outer form that counts. After they have finished, say "I see you’re point. But ON THE OTHER HAND" (and you must say "on the other hand") "isn’t there another side?" In many cases, they will think for a second or two, and reply, "You’re right, there’s another side" and they will proceed to argue for it and demolish their own point of view. A very fair sign. Balance is the key to understanding Libra. They can be aggressive one day and passive the next, hard at work one month and take it easy the next. And always, that charm, even when they are being shocking, like Lenny Bruce.

The Moon in Libra: needs charming surroundings at home. Not anything gaudy or showy. That would be more Leo. Just charming and in good taste. The women in the life tend to be charming and artistic, but not emotional or nurturing. Remember that little elegant touches appeal to Libra and that the Moon rules emotions. If you are dating someone with a Libra Moon, small touches will activate their emotions. Something like a tasteful card or small gift to show appreciation. They may seem above emotion, but they will feel really hurt if you forget their birthday.

Mercury in Libra: gives an active mind that sees both sides of everything. Libra is the sign of the balance. People with this one can take a long time to reach a decision, and then change it quickly when one new bit of information becomes available. Mercury in Libra people think better with a partner around.

Venus in Libra: is in its own sign. Venus shows what makes us happy, and here in Libra, that means beauty, tasteful surroundings, pleasant intellectual conversation. The negative side is a tendency to be superficial in relationships, ignoring the true character of people as long as they act on the surface with good taste.

Mars in Libra: has the maddening trait of fighting on both sides at once. Mars is supposed to be weak in Libra? Don’t believe it. It just keeps switching sides out of "fairness". A friend of mine has this one. During the Vietnam war, it was a toss-up who he was rooting for at any given time. One day he wanted to bomb Hanoi, the next day, he wanted to bomb the Pentagon (metaphorically of course; he was a peaceful sort). The one thing that gets these people moving in one, and only one direction is an obvious and clear injustice.

Jupiter in Libra: Jupiter shows how we can put all those little facts together, how we get the big picture. Aires will do this fast. Libra tends to take time. It has to balance all the factors. Unless something else interferes, Jupiter in Libra feels secure and safe in partnership situations.

Saturn in Libra: needs a partner in order to feel safe and secure. But it doesn’t have to be a marriage partner, nor does it have to be permanent. They simply need someone around to help them knock around ideas. Since Saturn is also the planet of fear, this placement of Saturn can also give fears with respect to partners. Perhaps, for example, a fear of loosing them or of making a mistake and driving them away.

Uranus in Libra: The planet of "I’ve got to be free" in the sign of partnership produces a generation of folks who tend to need their own space in marriage.

Neptune in Libra: This last happened from 1943 to 1956. That was the time of the "Man in the Gray Flannel Suit", the conformist, the company man. After the Great Depression and World War II, everyone wanted to get back to "normalcy". The illusion of that age was to think that if you don’t rock the boat, everything will be allright. For people born with this placement, there is a love of fairness and justice. Ironically, this generation did rock the boat during the riots and demonstrations of the 1960’s. Most of them were also born with Pluto in Leo, which added fuel to the fire.

Pluto in Libra Pluto in Libra: gave us a generation (1972 to 1984) that will be obsessed with art. When they grow older and move into positions of power, look for an increase in the art market. They will also be obsessed with fairness, justice, and partnership. Look for the institution of marriage to make a brief comeback, and for a push to reform the legal codes


How do I get my Virgo man to forgive me?
Q. Hello,

I am an Aries women who recently started dating a Virgo man. I met him through a mutal friend so I didn't want to date him. He lied to me to get my phone number. He knew I was starting a new career so he said he knew someone that could give me a job. He started calling and asked to take me out one evening. I told him I didn't feel comfortable dating him since he was a friend of a friend. He didn't listen and pursued me.. He bought me flowers for our first date and took me to a fancy restaurant. I was impressed. He wanted to know everything about me, so being the honest Aries that I am, I told him everything.
We dated for a few weeks and he continued to wine and dine me. He even sent balloons to my house congratulating me for getting my license as an esthetician.
So things were good and he asked me to go to the Bahamas with him. He agreed to pay for everything! I told him I had nothing to wear so he gave me $1,000 to go shopping in advance.

Now on our trip, we shared all kinds of secrets and told each other everything. He told me about 2 other women he had been dating. He never said that he would stop dating them. He did however try to explain why they fell short of being his perfect partner, but there was really no valid reason.

We get back from our trip and spend the whole weekend together. Go to a couple of movies, he takes me to get my nails done, etc.. A week later I ask him if he has seen any of these women after our trip. He tells me that one of them came by his house! I flipped out and lost it..

So I sent him a very hurtful email trying to end things but really giving him an ultimatium. I told him that I was not going to date him at the same time as he dates other women. I told him that he had to date me exculsively. The hurtful things that I said were that I don't need him or his money and that he can't buy me. I said that he couldn't do anything for me that I couldn't do for myself and that I didn't think he met my standards and could never be the one I wanted.

After sending the email, I felt bad. Aries do these types of things out of anger and don't think twice. So I started to regret what I did. I then sent him a message 2 days later, apologizing for the mean things I said. He didn't respond till 2 days later. He acted as if nothing had happened and I encouraged him to talk about it.. He really didn't have a lot to say and acted very cool with me..

The next day I contacted him and he asked me if I had some candles he had purchased in the Bahamas. He had purchased the candles as a gift for someone but at the same time suggested I give them to my mom. I told him that I gave the candles away to a friend because I thought he didn't want them. He then flipped out and went crazy on me! All the sudden everything started to come out. He started calling me ungreatful and selfish, etc..

We are now on speaking terms as we were before. We had a long talk again yesterday and he said he wants things to go back to the way that they were, but he is hurt and it will take him time to get over what I did.

So now I'm wondering what I can do to get him to forgive me. His birthday is Sept. 3rd and he told me I could something nice for him to make it up to him, but I have no idea what to do!!!!! I feel under pressure now!

Can anyone help me figure out how to make things better?

A. one of my sis's is an aries...yeah, she would be selfish and ungrateful same as you and lash out anyway. (over and over and over again...will he be able to take it?) but she can also be happy and fun to hang around with. now, my other sis is a virgo and she does 'take' that kind of behavior from my sis with a grain of salt, however, that is our family dynamics. if she werent our sister, she wouldnt forgive what your guy has done for you. so, youre lucky that virgos are fairly level headed and think things thru. some groveling and affection ? hehe i dont know, but my virgo sis seems to love that. :)
as for virgo men...im not sure, ive only met one who claims his birthday the same as your guy. while he's dating other women so easily, it's a wonder you stick around. but, aries girls do like to be catered to above all else.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment