Friday, April 26, 2013

Birthday present ideas for best friend?

Q. Well, last month was my birthday and my best friend bought me a expensive brand name wristlet thing when I told her and others not to get me anything nice and expensive. And at the end of this month, it's her birthday and Im broke and she's pressuring me and another friend to get her something really nice and expensive... so any ideas ? should i just get her a 30$ gift card or something?

A. Why is your friend pressuring you to buy her a present? Oh well.
If you don't have a lot of money to spend, I like to get my friends subscriptions to their fave magazine. It's cheap, $15 or so, for a year of Cosmo, Vogue, Glamour, etc. And they get one a month, so it feels like a present every month, even though it is just a mag.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment