Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What can i get my 11 year old sister for her birthday?

Q. It is her birthday on the weekend and i need some ideas. She is already getting an ipod from my parents and i want to get her something special. Not money or a shopping spree but an actual gift. Maybe like earrings or something. Please give me some ideas And not like go to Claires or buy her makeup. The range is around 30 dollars.
Thanks

A. I'm 13 and when I wuz 11 I wuz all about twilight stuff an still am also alot of people my age are all about lime green and zebra print or a necklace that's got something to do with sisters or a ring with her birthstone in it


What should I get my friend for her birthday?
Q. I've known her for about two years and its her birthday party this weekend. She is getting candy, a movie and a purse from her other friends. I wanted to get her something unique. She like abnormal sized things, pink zebra and she plays tennis, although I didn't want to do something serious like a tennis charm bracelet or something. I wanted to do something fun.... Any help??

A. Here are a bunch of "girly" gift ideas by personality, so you can find something that suits here.

Gift Ideas for Her - http://www.need-gift-idea.com/gift-ideas/gifts-for-her.php


What should I get my sister for her 19th birthday?
Q. My sister is turning 19 on October 9th. Girly things aren't really her style - she doesn't look good in ruffly skirts and stuff like that. However, she does like more casual, beachy dresses, and she likes wearing halter tops too. She likes things that have zebra print and her favorite color is purple. I'm not willing to spend more than $50 on a present (I'd be paying for it myself, and I'm only 16 and have no job). Any ideas?

A. even i am 16 and i have to get her things... my story is just like yours.... u can give a wrist watch or a basket full of chocolates from various ranges, well decorated and hand made gifts like cards, photo frames , revolving cube with photos, favorite author's book, or stuff toys, any pet etc.......





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment