Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Birthday gift ideas for 16 year old girl to give to guy friend for 18th birthday?

Q. My sister is 16 and her best friend's birthday is coming up, he is turn 18. She wants to get him a birthday gift but doesn't know what to get him. Ideas? $20-25 or less possibly, she doesn't have a job yet only an allowance

A. go to a gift shop and get him a novelty gift , like something funny , and not something a bit queezy like a dad or mum would give him , make it like teenage and something funny - or something radio controlled!!! :D


I need ideas for a Birthday gift for a little girl who is turning 2 she has many toys already?
Q. I need some ideas on a birthday gift/ gifts for a little girl who is turning two. She and and her sister 4 have a huge play room full of toys.

A. Money for when she grows :)


Christmas/birthday gifts ideas for best friend?
Q. Hey! I need some Christmas and birthday gift ideas for my best friend! She is almost a teenager and is a girly girl. I have no clue what to get her and I do not want to ask her cause I want it to be a surprise! Her birthday is close to christmas, thats why i need ideas for both :) Any ideas?

A. Well, I know this is what everyone gives their friends but maybe a friendship bracelet? If she is girly then get her a journal with a lock or something so she can express herself freely. Also, at Claire's in the mall they have a ton of best friends knick knacks. Good luck! - Gabriella





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment