Tuesday, April 23, 2013

What do you buy a soon to be 14 year old for her birthday?

Q. My friend is turning 14 in a few weeks, and I have no clue what to get her!! Anyone know what she might want? I can spend up to $50 dollars but if you have a good idea, thats a little bit over that.. please still let me know!

A. depends on her personality:

girly: makeup, earrings, jewelry

artsy: cool t-shirts (urban outfitters and target), bonsai trees, desktop fountains

athletic: cute knee socks, ipod holder for running

Musical: a music book with their favorite songs in it for their given instrument. (sheetmusicplus.com is good to get this)

reader/writer: books, pens +notebooks, calligraphy set

none of the above: a bunch of sticky notes covering her locker telling her happy birthday, a cake, a pie, brownies, getting people to sing her happy birthday as a surprise, a gift card, etc.


hope these help!


What are good gifts for a teenage girl's a birthday?
Q. My birthday is right around the corner (gonna be 14) and my family is bugging me about what I want and I'm having trouble giving them ideas. (cause I have none of my own!) I already have a cell phone, ipod, laptop, and e-reader. and I really don't want any clothes. I have makeup and jewelry. I would like some room decorations but we're going to move so i can't decorate my room or anything. :( Can y'all give me some good ideas? thx!

A. just throw a cool party, get decorations from http://www.homeseasons.com


what should I get my mum for her birthday?
Q. I don't know what to get her!
I don't have enough money for Adele tickets, she doesn't wear much jewellery, not really a flower person..
It's on the 2nd of September, so I do have enough time..
Any help/ideas would be great!
Can anyone help?

A. Well it depends, How old is she? Ever think about a gift card? Even if she doesn't were a lot of jewelry still maybe get her a little. Get her a Laptop? E- Reader? I- Pod Touch? I- Pad? I- Phone? Try to think These out! Thanks for asking the Question!


~ Y! Answer's Support Team!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment