Friday, April 12, 2013

What can I get my niece for her birthday ?

Q. It is going to be her vary 1st birthday and I jess love her direly . Now she has already got so many closes so I'm going to skip over those but can any of you thank of a good first birthday gift for her ?
Her name is Aimee Robin and she is the sweetest thing ever !! :)

I do not have childeren of my own at this time but mybe someday

A. You niece sounds a very lucky little girl who s going to get very spoilt!

http://www.yourkidsbday.co.uk/ is a good website to give ideas of what to buy her.


What should I ask to receive for my 17'th birthday gift?
Q. I'm just looking for random ideas. Please don't repeat anything that someone else has already said.

A. well here in the UK we start driving at 17, so if your from the UK then what about money towards driving lessons?
if not, what about tickets to see a music artist? (i asked for a Wireless Festival ticket for my birthday) or maybe jewellery, clothes.
happy birthday for whenever it is :)


What's a good idea for a birthday gift for a long distance friendship?
Q. I'm at college and can't be home for my friends birthday tomorrow so I want to send her a video or something but I don't know what to do for the video.
For my birthday we couldn't be together and so she went on myspace and put up all these pictures of people and things we both love and said "(whatever is in the picture) says happy birthday!" And I thought it was cute so I want to do something for her.

Any ideas?

A. Send her a plane ticket to your college's local airport so she has to come to you. And you've bought her a present, so you kill two birds with one stone (uk expression).





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment