Saturday, April 27, 2013

What is a good birthday gift for an eleven year old boy?

Q. I'm going to a birthday party for a coworkers son. I would like to know a good gift idea and something not very expensive.

A. Kids at that age are always saving up for some time of game. Put a 20 in a birthday card and I am sure it will be a hit.

Coach


Birthday gift ideas for my 12 year old son?
Q. I'm looking for help in finding the perfect gift for my soon to be 12 year old son. What's the latest, greatest must have item that kids in his age range are wanting. He's not really into toys anymore. He's too into video games, so I don't really want to buy him another game. He plays several sports and is a bit ahead of his age.

A. - You could buy him some sports equipment of whatever sport he plays. Example, tennis a brand new racket.
- You could suscribe to a number of sports magazines.


What would be the coolest watch for Christmas?
Q. I'm thinking about giving a watch to my nephew for Christmas. He is 12 years old and in middle school. I'm looking to spend $50 or less, but want it to be something kids his age think is really cool. We don't get to visit much with him because of the distance between us. I'd like to send him an actual gift, as opposed to a gift card. His birthday is in January and I usually send him a card with some $$ at that time.
Any ideas or suggestions would be welcome.

A. im a similar age to your nephew but know that in my school loads of boys have been going around showing off there new G-Shock watches there quite big although you can get smaller ones but the only thing is i dont know whether you can get one for $50 or less.

hope i helped :)





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment