Friday, April 12, 2013

What should I get my boyfriend for his birthday?

Q. We have been together for 4 years and I have run out of ideas! He's very hard to shop for because his main interest seems to be very expensive (electronics/computers).

Any ideas? I have about a $100 limit (cheaper would be better though, school is expensive!).
Also open to homemade gift ideas as well.

Thanks!

A. A nice cake in his favorite flavor with an envelope under the plate with a gift certificate for a great restaurant dinner of his favorite food and a movie or something else u both enjoy, later. Home made gift could be if u have a photo of u 2 on a fun day u had together, have it enlarged and framed in an attractive frame. And a cake. Most guys love cake. Bake it urself or go to the best bakery known for great stuff. This should all be well with in your $$$$ limit. Enjoy the day. Oh and if he wears fragrance, go to the cosmetic counter of a major dept store and sample mens fragrances and get one that smells o so good to you. (that is if both of u love fragrance, some people are allergic.) In any case I would include the cake. Some restaurants will bring over a cake u bring in, and surprise him with it, or even offer a complimentary dessert. so u could invite him out to eat to a place that does this. The wait staff (check this out) may gather around and sing and the othr diners at times will join in the fun and sing too. U need to know ur guys personality, some would love this while others might be mortally embarrased, Ive known both kinds of men. take care.


What should I get my best friend for her birthday?
Q. A few weeks ago i was in a really bad accident and i wasn't able to get my best friend a birthday present right away. I'm better now and she is on vacation in NC so I wanted to get her something big while she's gone. I don't have much money to spend so it has to be under $100. She is kind of girly but she is really into gymnastics so she can be sporty when she wants to. Please give me some good ideas, I'm really stuck on this! Thanks:)

A. You could always go with home made items. Another option caould be getting her something from Bath and Body Works or something like that. A little set of a really good fraguence is what every girl wants and needs. i LOVE getting those for my birthday. Giftcards are another good idea too( : You dont to over do it with the cash on the carrd but any little bit counts. If she is in to gymnastics, you can make her a gift set that is gymnastic themed. I hope this helps! ( :


What's a good present for my mother's 60th Birthday?
Q. My mom is a really fun person with an expensive taste in almost everything. What are some great present ideas for a mom's birthday? Shes turning 60 so id like to give her something cool, memorable, or meaningful that wont completely break the bank. Under $100 please! Thanks.

A. Try a massage coupon, or a spa treatment!

Gift-cards for online shopping places like amazon.com are cool and appreciated too.

Ask your mom what she needs and wants- I always find that to be effective.

Good luck!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment