Friday, April 12, 2013

Painful question: but I have no choice.?

Q. I'm 21. I'm a high functioning autistic and I'm a student at a university. I'm the most respectful, faithful, honorable and pure hearted guy on the planet. Unfortunately, my high functioning autism really hurts me, because I was also born with a heart so romantic that if you were to take every great romantic from history and multiply their combined strength of heart by 1000, you might get a quarter of the sense of heart that I have. Every breath I have ever taken, every action I have ever done has been for one purpose: to build a life that allows me to care and provide for the woman who stands at my side. Without her, my wealth, power, values, and very life itself will mean nothing. I cannot contemplate the idea of being alone all 80 years that I have left. Pets and even friends aren't nearly enough. Most girls ignore me, which doesn't make any sense considering I molded myself into the absolutely perfect guy. So I made a decision. I'll keep trying for 40 years or so. But on my sixtieth birthday if things haven't changed, I'm going home to My Father. The Lord Almighty. I'm not crazy, and I'm waiting until most of my family and friends die before I wipe myself from this world. I can't bear the thought of not finding the love I so treasure and cherish. For those of you who think I'm just the typical 21 year old guy who just wants a woman for sex think again. It means more to me when she stares into my eyes and smiles than if she was naked. True a woman's body is a magnificent work of art, but it isn't the main prize. Her soul, heart and loyalty is. Sex is a gift from God to bring two married people closer together. And for those of you who would try to suggest the thought that I'm gay, I find guys extremely unattractive and worthless. I threatened one to within an inch of his life who chose his words poorly to my sister in high school. I'm not an imminent suicide risk, I have about 20-40 years. I'm giving myself a chance thanks to my looks. But if I fail, I'll face life without love, and that will wrack me with indescribable pain everyday of my life. I can't live a life like that, not when I'm such a perfect guy and know I deserve love. Either I'll find her here on earth, or I'll join my Father in heaven and have those desires taken away from me so that I no longer suffer. But I'm naturally socially blinded and I can't read people well at all. So I need to know, if I wiped myself from the earth so that I no longer suffered from the very thing autism denies me, would it be viewed as respectable? Few truly have a romantic heart. And no guy on the Earth has one as strong as mine. I tried becoming a jerk like all the other guys, that thought process lasted 10 seconds. I am a born romantic, and I can't change that. Of course once I find her, this contingency plan will be discarded for good. I'll be overjoyed for life. And I'll make sure she is too. Each day will be more joyful than her last, and she will be so happy she will forget how to cry. So is my planning this as a plan B as it were 20 years from now an understandable thing to do, given how I feel? Or is it still wrong? It won't be until after my looks fade that I'll put this plan into effect. I have 20-40 years. I just don't want to suffer longer than neccessary. I'll make sure my family is detached from me, and that my friends no longer remember me before I do it. No one else will be hurt. And I also know God will forgive me. I have such a love and compassion for women and children that without this one gift, I will completely lose the will to live. I read to children when i worked in a library in high school. I just wasn't born with the capability or strength of heart to live single.

A. I really hope you find someone, you sound like an incredible guy :)


Any good gift ideas from Barnes & Noble?
Q. I have a $80 gift card and plan on using it for my sister and mother's birthdays in the coming weeks. I plan on using $40 per person.

My sister is a 14 year old and in her first year of high school. She's a typical teenager but works odd jobs to make money and does all the chores in the house.

My mother is 43, currently in school, divorced, and lives by herself.

I want something meaningful and I'm not sure if books would be any good. Any gifts from Barnes & Noble that could be nice? My family has had it rough the past few years...

A. That is really sweet of you... bless your heart. As a single, seasoned mom of 5 girls/women with families I know the value of $ as I had 3 degrees from higher education and often worked two jobs. Seriously for your mom, get her some thing FUN. She already has to deal with books going to school so I'm thinking she could use a CD of songs from her era (year she graduated from high school). I had a bad child hood and the music I loved was Motown in the mid to late 60s. I still listen to my music from my teen years as I could escape the abuse for short times by putting on my head phones and just lay in bed and listen to music and it kept me balanced. So you probably know what years your mom was a teenager and get a CD of mixed songs from those years. Another great gift my family gave me a couple of years ago was a calender with family pictures for each month. So go to a camera shop with a full service lab that makes calenders and gift cards and ask them how much a 12 month calender runs and then find cute pictures of your family and give that to her... seriously I loved mine so much and I hung on to it and still look through it. For your sister, same ideas plus there are some really fun books for teens that she would love. Just ask a few girl clerks for their suggestions. GOOD LUCK.


What is an average amount and list of what a woman spends each month?
Q. Recently I have been trying explain to my husband that I want to get more things like clothes and highlights.

What are some monthly expenses for a woman. I am 25, so these are not just what a teen might spend. I am talking like pricing of keeping up highlights, nails, blue jeans, make up, face wash, lotions, tanning... things I'm forgetting...
The main reason I am asking... I am a SAHM and have a 6 month old. I have been married nearly 4 years, and I do not feel like I have enough money for me. Meaning, I get $50.00 a week for groceries, diapers, wipes, all the baby food, our food, all clothes my husband's, mine and the baby... i only get my hair cut twice a year, and my husband complains SO much when I talk about a manicure, highlights, new clothes (i've had these forever). I want him to understand that not only am i extremely cheap... someday down the road I don't want to have to be this cheap anymore.

A. Spend your own money on yourself.
Problem solved.

If you are a SAHM then you two should figure out what a reasonable weekly allowance is for both of you.
It's not based on "what you need" it's based on what you can afford and are willing to budget.

We allocate $200 a week to allowance. She gets $120 and I get $80; her allowance is spent on her and the kids that's why its more (ice-cream, trips to the zoo, etc...). If we do something special, like take kids to a carnival, I'll spend some of my allowance on it too and a lot of my allowance is spent on her too ;)
When the kids are a little older we'll pay them their allowance directly and my wife will go back to work and have her own money.
That allowance pays for everything not in the budget. e.g. gifts for birthday parties, gifts for each other etc... If you want something expensive you have to save.

So you get an idea of scale, I make $90k and we live in a small home and both of our cars are now paid off. If your household income is $40k you cannot afford to blow $200 a week.

Get the book in the source and have him read the chapter on material support. "She needs to live comfortably".
Most men, myself included, would live in a box for 10 years if it meant we were millionaire when it was over.
Few, if any, women would be willing to do that.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment