Friday, April 12, 2013

What should i do for my 13th birthday?

Q. Not for my party but like for my birthDAY! Like I was thinking maybe a trip to LA if i get lucky or prbly just a trip to Chicago or Dallas for shopping! But i Would rly love some suggestions! and dont worry about the budget...its not a problem! haha Thanks guys cant wait to see what you say!

A. For your birthday you don't really need to spend much to have a great time. Try to have it in a skating rink or golf course. You could also have it in an arcade if you and your friends like to play games. Just be sure you have enough snacks and drinks for everyone. Start telling your friends and family the type of gifts you want now so they can buy them in time. If you need gift ideas you should check out this page. It has gifts specifically for teens http://www.giftgrease.com/teengifts.html You could also ask for a Ribbon e-gift card. It is a new type of gift that allows you to actually pick the gift you want online and it will be shipped to you for free.. It has alot brand-named merchandise that you will like. Here are the different types of cards you can ask for. http://www.giftgrease.com/ribbon-e-gift-cards.html I know birthdays are not all about gifts but it really makes things alot more memorable. Hope this helps.


My Wife's boyfriend's birthday is Saturday. What is a good gift idea for a really good guy?
Q. Last year for my 35th birthday, he got me tickets to the Chicago Cubs game against the Philadelphia Phillies. It was a really fun experience! Go Cubs. :)

As a gesture of goodwill, I'd like to get him something he might enjoy as well, since he's practically family.

My wife isn't much help in giving me ideas. I guess they don't actually spend that much time talking.

What are some ideas to give a guy for a gift to let him know you appreciate his friendship?

A. I got my husband's boyfriend a new Samsung 58-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV, and he's really enjoyed it. So, maybe electronics are the way to go? That way you'll both be able to enjoy the game together in hi-def when getting tickets isn't feasible.

Whatever you decide, I'm sure he'll appreciate you thoughtful gesture of friendship.


What are the best places to golf in the Chicagoland area?
Q. What are the best places to golf in the Chicagoland area?
My boyfriend and I are going to move to the area. He loves to golf and I would like to know about the different golf courses/centers in the area. I have never golfed. It is almost his birthday and I would like to surprise him with some type of golfing excursion or golfing gift certificates. Do you have any ideas as to where/what I can give him?

A. This might be a good place to start (http://www.golfchicago.com/). It has listings for all of the courses in and around Chicago. You can search for courses according to area.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment