Friday, April 12, 2013

What are some great birthday gift ideas for my girlfriend?

Q. ok so my girlfriends bd is coming up oct 6 and i wanted to give her something special yet romanticish.. haha
yeah well the thing is im short on money but its cool
just give me lots of ideas
please and thank you

A. It is quite possible to get your girlfriend a romantic gift she will love without spending much money. You could get her heart shaped pillows, or a frame with picture of the two of you would make a good gift. Jewelry is always a winner or stuffed animals that talk would be romantic too. Here r some cheap romantic gift ideas you can add to your list http://www.giftgrease.com/cheap-romantic-gifts.html When you are trying to buys something romantic don't think to hard about the gift just buy what feels right. Hope this helps.


How to give my girlfriend her birthday gift?
Q. I booked a trip to Mexico for my girlfriend for her birthday and need help on how to give her the gift?? Anyone have cool, romantic ideas on how I should present it to her??

A. NAKED. PUT A BOW ON THE GIFT AND YOURSELF


Any birthday gifts ideas you can do over the internet?
Q. Want to do something for a special girl I know. Any free creative/romantic things I can from over the internet that she will love?
She's in her late 20s.

A. ummm ecard? video? song? not really much to work with here. A very sweetly written email with clipart of her favorite things





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment