Friday, April 12, 2013

Can anyone help me with present and gift ideas?

Q. 1. Okay so My Dad's birthday is coming up on the 21st of November (this month) hes 39 or 40 and i seriously need birthday ideas, please help!

2. My Mom's birthday is also coming up 38 or 39 is old she will be, gift ideas?

Thank you in advance i know i didn't give you a lot to use but i just want you to put things you've given family members in the past and ideas you would like to share with me, anything! :D

A. After spending a lot of time searching for great affordable gifts for my family, I thought it would be great to make a list of some of the best websites for others to be able to compare products and prices, quickly and easily.


birthday gift ideas for new friend who's turning 21?
Q. I have a friend who I've known for about 7 weeks. Her 21st birthday is this weekend and she invited to her party as well as bar hopping! Any awesome gift ideas or types of gifts?

A. You havent known her that long. Treat her to a drink. Thats it. Or a 20$ gift card to a movie.


Can anyone help with 21th birthday gift ideas?
Q. Its my friends 21st birthday, and i need gift ideas

she is going to america soon for 12 weeks, so something handy for a long trip would maybe be good.

she is really girly if that helps.

I've been thinkin for ages, and i just need maybe good websites or something.

Thanks

A. I believe most girls love spa. Why don't you arrange a spa day to celebrate her birthday? You can invite her to have facials, manicures, pedicures, and any other special treats she likes. Or, if there isn’t a spa that offers such services, you can hire a therapist to your home and invite her for a private treatment session as her birthday gift. Good luck!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment